GARRARD & FLACK - 2.20 Grade 3 (2lb 10oz)
The SUPER profile provides a the clean cut, classic look of a Garrard and Flack with modern features, smooth sweeping edge and spine profile.
Performance Concept Balancing, the Two Twenty joins the range as our first equally balanced profile, each blade balanced in a high middle position providing consistent pick up and balance with a high driving area.
Our unique balance scale allows us to balance each bat exactly the same providing consistency in pick up, pressing and performance, a half inch short blade maintains the total length of the bat and allows the re distributing of material and power to the hitting area, creating increased bat speed and performance.
- New Balance Point Range for 2020
- Traditional semi round face profile
- High balance point
- Light to mid face bowing
- 1/2 inch shorter blade - standard total - 33 1/2 inch length
- Soft concaved profile with solid sweeping edges and matching spine
- Mid to High driving area
- Soft slim semi round handle - 37mm diameter
- Gentle duck-billed toe
- Square toe shape
- New matt black labels with gloss metallic silver embossing and borders and gold combi grip.
- 1/2 Inch Shorter Blade available in 2lb 8oz to 3lb in stock grade one, two and three
- Fully handcrafted batmaking, all individually handmade by Edward J N Garrard
*Please Note - All Bat Grading is at the discretion of the Bat Maker
All Cricket Bat Photos are of the actual bat for sale unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions about this or any other product please contact us using the Contact Us page.
Brand:GARRARD & FLACK