Keeley cricket bats are handmade in the Keeley workshop in East Sussex. Over 40 years experience of making bats for the best players in the world.
Keeley bats use a superb 12 piece handle of cane with 3 rubber sections and cork, giving strength, the right level of flex and shock absorption to deliver maximum performance, and a reduction in twist of the bat on impact.
Bats are TRIPLE pressed to get the perfect level of performance.
Every Keeley bat is perfectly crafted and finished to ge the best out of each piece of English willow.
- This is the BEST of the best. The finest willow personally selected by Tim and Nick
- Beautifully and painstakingly crafted to create a bat which will deliver on the pitch
- With simple beautiful stickers reminding you of the classic quality of the bat
- Full profile with NO concave profile developed with international cricketers gives maximum power
- Quality handmade semi-oval 12 piece handle giving strength; power and feel and twist reduction
- Semi-round bat face also reduces twist
- Triple pressed to give the best response and performance
- English grip
- Rubber toe protects against damp and knocks
*Please Note - All Bat Grading is at the discretion of the Bat Maker
All Cricket Bat Photos are of the actual bat for sale unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions about this or any other product please contact us using the Contact Us page.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.