Keeley cricket bats are handmade in the Keeley workshop in East Sussex. Over 40 years experience of making bats for the best players in the world.
Keeley bats use a superb 12 piece handle of cane with 3 rubber sections and cork, giving strength, the right level of flex and shock absorption to deliver maximum performance, and a reduction in twist of the bat on impact.
Bats are TRIPLE pressed to get the perfect level of performance.
Every Keeley bat is perfectly crafted and finished to ge the best out of each piece of English willow.
* High spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep weight down.
* Delivers power over the full length of the bat
* Like all Keeley bats – Triple pressed for optimum performance.
* 12 piece handmade semi oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist.
* Semi round bat face reduces bat twist on impact.
* English grip
* Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks
*Please Note - All Bat Grading is at the discretion of the Bat Maker
All Cricket Bat Photos are of the actual bat for sale unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions about this or any other product please contact us using the Contact Us page.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.