Classically handmade for classic players, the ARC has a more subtle profile but retains the Salix signature bowed blade with understated flared edges. Benefitting from our most traditional pressing, it offers a very durable shape with intense core strength. The most natural option for front foot players, the Arc delivers real value per shot with the rebound achieved by Salix individual multi-layered pressing and artisan shaping. The epitome of English batmaking but will appeal to and enhance any player’s game: A Real Classic.
- traditional (rounder) face profile
- traditional shoulder line
- convex back: rounded over during belt sanding to create a barrelled shape
- mirror back profile
- gentle bow
- mid to high driving area
- unique Salix CRC oval handle
- for skilled batsmen front and back foot
- pattern etched chrome labels with black embossed SALIX
- highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
- CNC free: individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
- Bat Vax toe dipped: especially developed natural, plant based sealer to help prevent water ingress, sealing end grain to protect against cracks
- trademark Salix angled toe and blended edges to minimise tapping and running in damage, in conjunction with the player’s care and maintenance regime
Specifications: Edge = 35mm, Spine = 65mm, Toe = 28mm NOTE - Sticker's are actually silver.
*Please Note - All Bat Grading is at the discretion of the Bat Maker
All Cricket Bat Photos are of the actual bat for sale unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions about this or any other product please contact us using the Contact Us page.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.