Salix RAW - Performance 2lb 11 1/4oz
Big but elegant, powerful but super controlled, this is raw performance Salix style. Stripped back with a clean, contemporary and sharp profile, deep driving area and swollen edges. The focus of the Raw is performance, but every element is trademark Salix – easy pick-up, glass-like finish, beaten chrome etched and embossed labelling. This is the thoroughbred of limited overs bats: processed at every stage of production to intensify performance and core strength, but shaped, balanced and finished as only a Salix can be. It will strike the ball brutishly, but still be effortless to wield
- flat-flat (contemporary) face profile
- semi-drop shouldered blade
- fuller backed with elongated spline
- dramatic, exaggerated edges
- deep, long bow
- full range driving area
- unique Salix CRC rounder oval handle
- conceived as a T20 bat but adopted by aggressive batters looking to score runs quickly
- beaten chrome labels with white embossed SALIX
- highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
- CNC free: individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
- Bat Vax toe dipped: especially developed natural, plant based sealer to help prevent water ingress, sealing end grain to protect against cracks
- trademark Salix angled toe and blended edges to minimise tapping and running in damage, in conjunction with the player’s care and maintenance regime
Specifications: Edge = 35mm, Spine = 66mm, Toe = 27mm NOTE - Sticker's are actually silver.
*Please Note - All Bat Grading is at the discretion of the Bat Maker
All Cricket Bat Photos are of the actual bat for sale unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions about this or any other product please contact us using the Contact Us page.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.