The lighter counterpart to the Pod, the SLX echoes the Pod in complexity of shape. With a uniquely hybrid profile, the apparently rounder, traditional lines are actually achieved by carefully blending our modern flatter pressed edges. An extended low bow leads naturally into the lower driving area. The SLX has a beautiful profile showcasing classic handmaking, underpinned by very advanced manufacturing which generates sublime performance. All wrapped up in stunning new etched and embossed fingerprint metallic labelling.
- semi-flat (modern) face profile
- standard shoulder line
- semi-concave sanding through back
- powerful edges
- gentle bow
- lower driving area
- unique Salix CRC semi-oval handle
- for accomplished players who like to dominate off the front foot, a stroke-maker’s bat
- maze etched chrome labels with white embossed SALIX
- highest level of English artisan batmaking: individually handmade by Salix
- CNC free: individual in-house pressing and processing from cleft to bat
- Bat Vax toe dipped: especially developed natural, plant based sealer to help prevent water ingress, sealing end grain to protect against cracks
- trademark Salix angled toe and blended edges to minimise tapping and running in damage, in conjunction with the player’s care and maintenance regime
Specifications: Edge = 34mm, Spine = 63mm, Toe = 25mm NOTE - Sticker's are actually silver.
*Please Note - All Bat Grading is at the discretion of the Bat Maker
All Cricket Bat Photos are of the actual bat for sale unless otherwise stated.
If you have any questions about this or any other product please contact us using the Contact Us page.
Write a review and let shoppers know what you think of this product.